OLD CHURCH - "TIN CHURCH"
There has been a church at this location since 1922. The original church is the "red" corrugated building seen to the right back of the picture attached to the former presbytery.
The "tin church" was located in the front of the grounds where the current church is but was moved to make way for the building of the new church. For many years, it served as the Parish Room prior to demolition. The presbytery was demolished in the mid 2000's.